Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where are the comments?

Alright,I've been doing this for a couple of months now. Now I know I don't post every day. Other things seem to take priority over posting. Things like work, being an awesome husband, an incredible father, and maybe the only player in the world who could beat Tiger Woods head to head nine times out of ten on the golf course. A lack of posting is no excuse for the absolute absense of comments I am getting on this blog.
I know I probably offend most of you with every word I write, but I'm only being honest. In a nutshell, I think soccer is the most boring spectater sport ever. I think Liberal Democrats are either really, really stupid and arrogant, or really, really stupid and arrogant.I think Black Americans who think the white man is the root of all their problems should look at their homeland and decide whether or not they would be better off there, without the white man, indoor plumbing, clean running water, heating and air conditioning, clothes,medicine, food, the NFL,NBA,and other sports and entertainment,with tribal warfare,warlords, and the fact that they cannot go outside at night without being eaten by a lion. Am I such an asshole for thinking this? Maybe, but there is some truth in what I say. Even if it's offensive to some, I think that if the offended would look at themselves, they would see that I am right, and they have been trying to justify what they don't like about their own lives. You are responsible for what happens to you. Not me. Not the Republicans. Not George Bush. Not the white man. Not the Jews. Nobody else but you. You and the decisions you make. So if you're offended, I don't care. Why don't you fire back? I can take it . My skin is pretty thick. If you agree, let me know. It can get pretty lonely here in blogland when you're not a pantywaste liberal. Don't take this as begging, because I've got more important things to do anyway. Although would appreciate it if at least one of my three regular readers would let me know that they really do exist. Thank you . O

3 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I love you, Honey! Maybe you were just cut out of a different cloth. There aren't many like you out there but I know from reading all kinds of blogs that you are probably a minority. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are LOVED!

Anonymous said...

It's okay. I love your blog.
I think that is't great to speak your mind and that whoever doesn't read your blog is just plain stupid!

I love you dad!

Dawn said...

Just found your blog and I must say that I'm sad you don't update more often, but definitely understand.

This post was probably one of the best posts I've read in a while, so thank you for that!