Saturday, November 29, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

I got tagged for my first Meme!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. Traceytreasure
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



1. I'm jobless for the first time since 1988.

2. Out of my all of my brothers and sisters, I'm the only non-alcoholic.

3. I was born with a double hernia. I didn't know about the hernia until I had a physical to play sports when I was, 13 years old and the Dr. asked me about the scars.

4. I'm the only man who's ever given my wife an orgasm.

5. I can't resist kittens.

6. I miss my motorcycles.


I don't get enough time blogging to tag anybody. If you want to do it, leave me a comment and let me know that you did it.

Thanks.

2 comments:

O'Dell Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Green-Eyed Momster said...

Thank you!

Love you,
T